What's Next

Having an office job, I am constantly looking out the window daydreaming about being outside. Even when it's not nice, but especially when it is.

At this point I have a pretty good idea for the next trip coming up next month.
The original idea was to head from Berlin to Istanbul but due to some time constraints I shortened it a little bit to Odessa. That way there should be enough time to bike, but also to take detours if anything comes up along the way.
Sometimes when bike touring I like being able to just take a day and bike around and explore a city.

Countries to be explored: Poland, Romania, Moldova (plus Tiraspol), Ukraine


Berlin to Odessa by Bike: Make this map bigger!
I know I haven't even begun this trip yet but I'm already scheming for the next one. During those intermittent daydreams.
 Taking the R1 from Berlin to Estonia. A great Baltic discovery.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biking in November - Aegina, Greece

The Final Days in Managua - Saturday