Packing up: Trip Time!

Whether biking for a couple days or a couple months, the packing list is pretty much the same.

I've compiled a list of everything I think is necessary (and some unnecessary things in italics) to successfully bike 3 to 300 days (with camping involved).

I planned to bike to the Ostsee, about 250 km from Berlin to train for some longer rides. Since this was just a weekend trip I took some food with me. On longer trips I normally take food for about 1-2 days and stock up when I can. Food weighs a lot! Here is what I took (bike not included):

Packing list, laid out



 And it all condenses, well-organized into a fair amount of bags











And the equipment in action on the road (or in this case over it, where the bikes belong). I didn't weigh it, but it was somewhere between a lot and a bunch.

Time to bike!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Days in Managua - Saturday

Biking in November - Aegina, Greece