Biking and People

I feel like when you're bike touring, or going all out doing some kind of activity that requires you to dress up, people tend to be more open and interested in what you're doing (unless it's a fantasy game involving dragons in some way).
So along the way we met some great people, some for only 5 minutes, some a bit longer who either helped us out or just shared a laugh.

Shooting the bow and arrow. Yeah I missed. Every time.
  • The medieval wedding party. I was lagging a little behind after a late start so I caught up with the rest of the group at this place. Along the path a ways after Bernau we ran into a medieval-themed wedding party. The guy serving drinks had stopped them on their bikes and poured honey wine into their mouths. When I got there they were shooting arrows at an apple in the rain at twilight. I was immediately served a large glass of honey wine for my efforts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biking in November - Aegina, Greece

The Final Days in Managua - Saturday