Heading out once again!

Welcome Back!

Wow! It’s really been over 7 years since my last tour, and my last post.

If you are reading this, thank you! This blog is a lot of my private musings while I am on tour and I am really happy to have you along with me. 

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them, post them or send me a message and I’ll try my best to get back to you  

This is my first completely solo tour, ever. Needless to say I am apprehensive and nervous about it. I like to think that I am leaning into that energy of putting myself into the unknown, opening myself to the universe, and seeing what happens. I’ll be Couchsurfing where I can, sleeping in my tent on some of the other days, and figuring myself out at any other given time.

The Route

The plan, as of today, the night before my departure, is to ride from Belize City to Managua. There are no shortcuts, I’ve packed up my trusty bike and panniers and I’m intending to bike the whole way, hopefully with some detours along the way. Below is a tentative route that I mapped out by clicking some places that looked interesting on the map.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Days in Managua - Saturday

Biking in November - Aegina, Greece